What Sets One Columbus DUI Attorney Apart From Another?
Experience. Commitment. Vision.
At Suhre & Associates, our Columbus DUI attorneys include a former county prosecutor and an Ohio police officer. We’ve successfully handled thousands of DUI arrests over the years and work with people just like you, more than 300 times each year.
Then Contact Suhre & Associates for your FREE Consultation using the contact form to the bottom right or call our 24 Hour Emergency Number at 614 827 2000.
- We really do welcome your call.
- We will gladly talk with you over the phone or in person, without charge.
- During the day, we’ll return your call promptly if we are not available when you call – during non-business hours, we’ll use our emergency phone to call you right back.
- We will not pressure you in any way.
- And if for some reason we can’t help you, we will put you in touch with the very best attorneys in town…that’s our promise to you.
As former prosecutors and police officers, we are fortunate to have a unique vision that few other Columbus DUI defense attorneys can claim, because we have been on the other side of the fence. With this invaluable experience, your chances of receiving a positive outcome can be greatly enhanced.
We understand how the State will proceed against you and how the case will make its way through the court system. We can tell, based on our prior experience, where the typical weaknesses lie in the State’s case…. and where their strong points will be. We will explain to you how we will exploit these weaknesses and what we will do to combat their strengths.
My name is Mark Wieczorek and I’m the managing attorney in our Columbus office. Along with Joe Suhre, the principal of Suhre & Associates, we bring a team of attorneys with years of experience that help create a highly effective DUI defense case – and one which will increase your chances of maintaining your current way of living. Of course, one of our first efforts is this….we will petition the court for driving privileges as soon as possible.
Because our lawyers focus on only Columbus DUI defense, you will receive the benefit of an intense, personalized and competent defense litigator who will focus only on your best interests.
After a DUI arrest, you may assume that there is no way to avoid a conviction. Maybe your performance on the field sobriety tests was less than desirable or the breath test result was over the legal limit. And, now you’re questioning if you can even avoid a conviction for DUI. I urge you to not make assumptions because there are strategic defenses available that may be applicable in your case.
Those defenses include but are not limited to:
- No probable cause to stop or to arrest;
- Non-substantial compliance with the National Highway Traffic Association Manual on any administered field sobriety tests;
- Problems with the breath test as it relates to the Ohio Administrative Code and the Ohio Department of Health may also be valid defenses.
Based on our experience, vision and commitment to aggressive Columbus DUI defense, no stone will be left unturned as we fight to secure the best possible outcome in your case.
Call 614 827 2000 for your FREE, no obligation consultation with a DUI Lawyer in Columbus now – we’re available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.